Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Why I Am a Virtual Assistant

There are many reasons that people may enter into the Virtual Assistant field. For some, it is an opportunity to work from home and spend more time with their families. For many, it is an opportunity to make money. While there are no "right" and "wrong" reasons to become a Virtual Assistant, I can tell you that for me it's much more than what is listed above.

What motivates me most as a VA is that I have the opportunity to contribute to the success of other professionals and small businesses. When I see my clients reaching new goals and realizing their dreams, it is the most rewarding experience.

Oftentimes, my clients express gratitude for competent, efficient service. It is a relief to them to be able to confidently delegate important tasks, knowing they will be completed properly and on time. They are able to focus on growing their businesses, not simply trying to stay afloat amid a sea of administrative tasks. That's why they started their businesses in the first place- to make them into something that is successful and rewarding.

I have to say, the pleasure is all mine. I am thankful that my clients have allowed me the privilege of providing the administrative support they need. Virtual Assistance is the career I have chosen, and I can't imagine a more rewarding role than to help them realize that their dreams and goals are attainable.

No comments: