Saturday, March 04, 2006

Never Miss a New Posting to the Virtual Assistant Connection

Well, sooner or later, I knew I would find time to get with the times. I am happy to announce that you can subscribe to my blog and receive automatic notification every time I post something new. If you would like to do this, you have two options:

1.) Click on the orange RSS button on the right side of this blog page and automatically have each update sent to your RSS reader.

or

2.) Use the very short and simple "Subscribe" form also to the right and enter your email address. An email update will automatically be sent to you with each posting. All email addresses are held in the strictest of confidence.

As always, thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to email me at any time (info@officesupportnow.com) with your suggestions on how I can make this blog a better resource for Virtual Assistants. Or you can simply post a comment.

No comments: