Friday, September 02, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my new site dedicated to providing resources and advice for virtual assistants. I am excited to begin this adventure and to network with new associates! While I plan to write many of the postings myself, I am also open to using articles that have been submitted by fellow VAs (please, though, if you submit something, make sure it is your own ORIGINAL material). Filler material will also be considered, so if you have a euphemism or funny story that you'd like to share, please do. Of course, credit will be given to the authors, so this may be a great opportunity to get your name out there!

One thing that I have noticed about so many of the virtual assistants that I have come to know is that they are dedicated to providing great service to their clients. They have invested incredible amounts of time and energy into their businesses and take great pride in a job well done. In the spirit of promoting an industry of accomplished and competent virtual assistants, I hope you will join me and mention this blog to other VAs.

I would like to feature a different virtual assistant regularly, so submit your information if you would like to be considered. This can be a great way to get to "know" each other and network. We can all get a feel for the services that other VAs offer and possibly make referrals to our clients who may need services that we don't provide ourselves.

My goal is to provide a great resource for virtual assistants, both established and new to the field. Your suggestions are of great value. I invite your input and look forward to your replies and emails. Please join me in this journey!


Rosanna

No comments: