Monday, September 12, 2005

One-Minute Interview

As I mentioned in my first post, a different virtual assistant will be featured for a "one-minute interview" on a regular basis. It is a great way to network and learn about the services that other VAs provide.

Our first featured virtual assistant is Shannon Davidson.
Website: www.officesetting.com
Services Provided: Administrative and technical services such as data entry, transcription, database creation, web and logo design.
Best Way to Contact: support@officesetting.com
What You Enjoy Most About Being a VA: I very much enjoy getting to know new people all of the time. It seems like everyday I meet someone new or learn something new.
A Moment on the Soapbox: My piece of advice to other virtual assistants would be to establish and maintain relationships with all clients, regardless of size. Also, if you ever feel overwhelmed with your workload do not hesitate to contract out projects here and there.

No comments: