Wednesday, September 28, 2005

One-Minute Interview with Miki Von Luckner

Website: http://www.von-group.com/

Services Provided: specialize in assisting the Healthcare Industry including Pharmaceutical & Independent Sales Reps with credentialing, licensing, document preparation, business correspondence, marketing, phone calls, e-mail, simple bookkeeping and other administrative tasks. I focus on bringing stress relief and extra time back to those administratively challenged so they can focus on practice or sales production. I work on a contract or retainer basis.

Best Way to Contact: by phone 817.284.0342 or e-mail: mivo@von-group.com

What You Enjoy Most About Being a VA: the flexibility to be there for my 2 small children as well as still being a part of the “professional world”. I love seeing the results that just a little administrative help can bring to a stressed out person.

A Moment on the Soapbox: Don’t give up whatever you do !! I thought I would just throw up a website, make a few calls to past professional contacts and I’d have more work than I’d know what to do in my first month. It does take hard work, planning, understanding and a lot of networking. Hang in there and it will happen !!

No comments: