Thursday, October 06, 2005

One-Minute Interview with S. Smith

Website: http://cleripro.tripod.com/

Services Provided: Secretarial & Administrative Support, Word Processing ( Typing), Bookkeeping, Data Entry, Spreadsheet Creation, Desktop Publishing, Mailing Services

Best Way to Contact: cleripro@yahoo.com

What You Enjoy Most About Being a VA : What I enjoy most about being a VA is the independence of working from home. I enjoy working from my home office and communicating with my clients through email, phone, fax, and instant messaging. I am proud of the work that I do to make my clients’ lives just a little easier by taking their paperwork off of their hands."

A Moment on the Soapbox: If you are serious about becoming a VA for the sake of staying home with your children and being in business for yourself, stay focused. Of course it is hard in the beginning, but anything worth having always is. Spend at least four hours a day marketing and networking. Remind yourself how important your business is to you. In due time, you will have so much work coming that you too will be in search of a virtual assistant.

No comments: